My little spot in the world for craftiness and craziness. Join me on my adventures in fiber arts and maintaining sanity as a mommy of three.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The ides of March bring new crochet projects!

I recently finished up an afghan for my Aunt that turned out quite nicely.  I used a pinwheel pattern in neutral tones.  The finished product is soft, squishy and soothing.  Super duper happy with this FO!




Next up on the hook is a felting project.  I have felted a couple times (once on accident heh) but this is the first "felted object" I will be attempting.  A bowl is the goal; one good enough for trading in a Ravelry swap.  My swap partner likes purples (cause all the cool chicks do, you know), so I dug up some stash wool to use.  One is a pretty lilac Shepherd's Shades, one is a brown/pink/berry Paton's Classic wool, and last but not least we have a chocolate brown wool of indeterminate origin.  I think I will just free form it.  We don't need no stinkin' patterns!


No comments:

Post a Comment